To help increase your booking requests, we recommend that you:
- Complete your User Account to improve your transparency as a host.
- Accept booking requests in less than 24 hours, before they expire.
- Do not cancel bookings.
- Make sure your listing has a good title and description and a number of quality photographs.
- Make sure your calendar is up to date so as potential bookings are not lost. The same applies to seasonal prices. Declining a booking request because prices and/or availability are not up to date will negatively affect your ranking.
- Make sure your guests have a good experience staying in your property
- Answer messages from potential guest promptly and in a helpful manner.
- HolidayPorch will advertise your listing for you, but you can also provide a link to your property on Twitter, Facebook, and other social media sites.