Custom prices per day/custom day period are set in Add / Edit Property Form ->PRICE.
See here all the steps to add a property
The picture below shows all price details:
Custom Period Price Options
IMPORTANT: The custom price set will overwrite the main price, price for 7+ days and for 30+ days. Once you have set custom price as explained above, this will be the price that will apply regardless of the number of booked days !!!
Price adjustments for a certain period are done from the same window.
To set custom price click the beginning date and end date (2 clicks) (updated with more options in 1.20)
Custom price table can be deleted from the same view
Default Price Settings details:
Price per night
- Price per night MUST exist for every property.
Price per night for 7n+ or 30n+
- Users can set a custom price per night if user books for more than 7 days (meaning 7 or more) and less than 30 days.
- Users can set a 2nd custom price per night if user books for more than 30 days.
If you set weekend price, it will override 7d+ price or 30d+ price (so custom daily price will calculate only for weekdays)
To have 7d+ or 30d+ globally, the weekend price must be empty.
Taxes in %
Taxes in % (taxes are considered included in the daily price).
Check this help to understand where taxes value show (only for Owner invoice details) – How to understand Invoice Details Info for Owner and User submitting request
- You can select per night, per guest or per night and guest
- You can select City per night, per guest or per night and guest
- You can also select City Fee to be a % of the price per night
Minimum days of booking (only numbers)
- The minimum number of days applies for any booking request. You can override this value from Price Adjustments.
Security Deposit is $ it’s an amount that will be refunded if no complaints are received from the owner.
Early Bird Discount – in % from the price per night
You can set a discount in % and the number of days in advance for discount to apply.
NOTE: The number of days means discount applies when the booking is made before those x days (or more days) in advance.
Pay by Guest options:
- Extra Price per guest per night in … and check to
- Check to Pay by the no of guests (all room prices will NOT be used anymore and billing will be done by guest no only)
Manage Turn Over days
Allow only bookings starting with the check in on a specific day of the week OR Allow only bookings with the check in/check out on a specific day of the week.
Add in booking form other options. You can select Option Name, Option Value (fixed number) and Option Calculation (fixed fee, by night, by guest or by night and guest)
Custom price per period can be set also from all in one calendar for DAILY PRICES only.
Select dates to mark as booked for a specific property:
Custom price form in All In One calendar looks like this:
When user books a property, the custom price per night will display on hover.
And invoices will be calculated with the custom price.