Once your listing has been created, you will see a confirmation message and the listing will be submitted to be checked by our publishing team. While the quality check is taking place, the offer will not be published/visible.
Before your listing can be published, you must ensure that all mandatory information has been provided. According to our quality criteria, your listing must include:
- A minimum of 10 photos representing every room in the property
- Photos which are not too dark, blurry or pixelated, and which represent your property as clean and tidy
- A description of your property in English which is ideally around 150 words in length, and includes information about the property, the location, and public transport
- A house rules section which is concise and only includes rules that are truly necessary
- Checked boxes of amenities that your property offers which are applicable to guests
- A calendar which is updated regularly to avoid having to cancel bookings or decline booking requests